ISSN 1842 - 3582
Under the aegis of the Academy of Romanian Scientists
International Editorial Board:
Salvatore Amoruso, University of Napoli, Italy
Vasile Candea, President of the Academy of Romanian Scientists, AOSR, Romania
Olivier Chauvet, Institut des Materiaux Jean Rouxel - Universite de Nantes, France
Douglas B. Chrisey, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, USA
Doru-Sabin Delion, Academy of Romanian Scientists
Thomas Gutberlet, Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland
Roger Narayan, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
Nicanor Moldovan, The Ohio State University, Davis Heart and Lung Research Institute, Columbus, OH, USA
Aaron Peled, Holon Institute of Technology, Holon,Israel
Rumen Rastev, Max Planck Institute of Colloid and Interfaces, Potsdam, Germany
Bouchta Sahraoui, University of Angers, France
Koichi Shimakawa, Gifu University, Gifu, Japan
Karthikeyan Subramani University of Kentucky, Dept. Orthodontics, USA
Keiji Tanaka, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Reshef Tenne, Weizmann Institute, Rechovot, Israel
Ashok Vaseashta, Marshall University, Huntington, Wv,USA
Editor in Chief: Prof. Dr. Mihai A. Popescu
Edited by: -Virtual Institute of Physics operated by the Virtual Company of Physics
Punit Boolchand (University of Cincinnati, USA)
Local Editorial Board:
Mihaela Baibarac,National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Lucian Diamandescu, National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Ionut Enculescu, National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Stefan Frunza, National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Victor Kuncser, National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Ion N. Mihailescu, Inst. for Lasers, Plasma and Rad. Phys.,Bucharest, Romania
Lucian Pintilie, National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Cristian M. Teodorescu, National Institute of Materials Physics, Bucharest, Romania
Alin Velea - VIP
Iosif - Daniel Simandan - VIP
Editor in Chief:
Mihai A. Popescu, - VIP
Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures is covered in ISI Thomson Reuters products and custom information services.
Beginning with V.2 (1) 2007 this publication is indexed and abstracted in the following:
-Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as Scisearch)
-Journal of Citation Reports/Science Edition
-Materials Science Citation Index
The Impact Factor of the Digest Journal for the year 2009, as communicated by ISI at June 21, 2010 is: 1.750
The Impact Factor of the Digest Journal for the year 2010, as communicated by ISI at June 28, 2011 is: 2.079
The Impact Factor of the Digest Journal for the year 2011, as communicated by ISI at June 25, 2012 is: 1.200
- Manuscripts should be sent on the following email address: email@example.com. Manuscripts sent to other email addresses will not be considered.
- Starting with 2013, according to the new rule of the Journal, the corresponding author must pay for every paper published in DJNB a tax of 300 EURO(380 USD).
- The publication fee covers the reviewing process, technical processing and free access to the online edition. The payment will be made after approval of the paper for publication.
- The corresponding author will receive a Proforma Invoice and a Copyright Document. The author must send back the scanned copy for the proof of payment of the publication tax (transfer form, payment document), it will be sent together with the scanned copy of the copyright signed by the corresponding author.
- In case the manuscripts needs an extensive language correction to be made by the redaction staff, then an additional tax of 50 EURO will be perceived.
ATTENTION, CORRESPONDING AUTHORS !
When you submit a paper to DJNB, please send as attached file the following information:
1. Does the present submission represent original work ?
2. Is the present work being considered for publcation elsewhere
in any oher form ?
3. Is some part of the present work published elsewhere ? If so,
4. Are all co-authors aware of this submission ?
5. Have all co-authors contributed to this work ?